Belt hole punch smal: hole Ø 3 mm, dash 5 mm, (button studs Ø 5 mm)
Make your choice
smal: hole Ø 3 mm, dash 5 mm, (button studs Ø 5 mm) € 18,09
medium: hole Ø 4 mm, dash 5,5 mm , (button studs Ø 6 mm) (ea) € 20,51
large: hole Ø 6 mm, dash 6,5 mm, (button studs Ø 8 mm) (ea) € 31,04
- Largest offer in the Netherlands
- Over 45 years of experience
- Fast delivery
- Large stock
Never use a knife again to finish a buttonhole. If you use button studs with your projects, this is a tool you'll want to add to your workshop.
This hollow punch is mainly used in combination with button studs.
- Hole: Ø 3mm
- Split length: 5mm
- Use for Button stud Ø 5 mm
- Hole: Ø 4mm
- Split length: 5.5mm
- Use for Button stud Ø 6 mm
- Hole: Ø 6mm
- Split length: 6.5mm
- Use for Button stud Ø 8 mm
- Standard 14 day return policy. ( read the terms and conditions here: https://www.boomsmawebshop.com/t/faq/returns).
- We recommend using a wooden, nylon or rawhide mallet to preserve your stamps and setters from wear.
- We advise using a nylon cutting block with a piece of thick leather on top. This will expand the life expectancy exponential. Make sure you have a solid non springy foundation/worktop.
- Never use a wood or metal as a base in combination with knives or punches!
- The incorrect use of our products will not be compensated!
||Belt hole punch smal: hole Ø 3 mm, dash 5 mm, (button studs Ø 5 mm)