Eco-Flo Super shene 118 ml (4 oz) (ea)
- Largest offer in the Netherlands
- Over 45 years of experience
- Fast delivery
- Large stock
A durable, water repellent, flexible high gloss top finish for natural veg-tanned tooling leather.
||Super shene 118 ml (4 oz) (ea)
- Small Capacity: 4.4 fl. oz. (130.12 mL)
- Large Capacity: 32 fl. oz. (946.35 mL)
- Low V.O.C. (Volatile organic compound)
Directions for Use
- Shake well before each use.
- Leather should be clean and dry.
- Apply a light even coat of Super Shene with a slightly damp sponge. Work in a circular motion, making sure finish gets into all cuts and impressions.
- Allow first coat to dry completely, and then apply a second light coat.
- After second coat has dried, surface may be buffed with a clean soft cloth or piece of sheep wool if a brighter shene is desired.
- Clean applicators immediately after use with soap and water.
Resist or Blocking Technique:
To use as a resist or block for stains and antiques, apply at least 2 coats of Super Shene to areas with a sponge (large areas) or artist brush (small areas). Allow to dry completely before staining or antiquing. Super Shene will resist or block effects of stain and antique allowing the natural leather color or dye color to show through while highlighting all cuts and impressions
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
- This product will not work properly if frozen.
- Note: finish fades / disappears by friction and exposure to sun and rain
- Standard 14 day return policy. ( read the terms and conditions here: https://www.boomsmawebshop.com/t/faq/returns).
- The use of adhesives, solvents and paints is at your own risk. This applies to both your health and the way you use these products.
- Make sure that you ventilate the space sufficiently and use protection for your skin (gloves), eyes (glasses, if splashed) and protection of nose and mouth in case you use spraypaint.