Hole punch oval 6,5 × 4 mm (nr. 5,5) (ea)
- Largest offer in the Netherlands
- Over 45 years of experience
- Fast delivery
- Large stock
Hole punch oval
Used to make holes in belts. Primarily for buckles with thicker thorns.
||Hole punch oval 6,5 × 4 mm (nr. 5,5) (ea)
- 2 options: 6,5 × 4 mm / 8 x 5 mm
- We recommend using a wooden, nylon or rawhide mallet to preserve your stamps and setters from wear.
- For the large 2D-3D stamps or large punches we advise you to use a mallet at least 300 grams.
- We advise using a nylon cutting block with a piece of thick leather on top. This will expand the life expectancy exponential.
- Make sure you have a solid non springy foundation/worktop.
- Never use a wood or metal as a base in combination with knives or punches!
- The incorrect use of our products will not be compensated!