Lacing chisels one prong chisel (3 mm)
Make your choice
one prong chisel (3 mm) € 7,87
one prong chisel (2 mm) € 7,87
three prong chisel (3 mm) € 7,20
four prong chisel (3 mm) € 9,95
4-prong buckstitch lacing chisel fine 3/32" (2 mm), (angle 45) € 8,50
4-prong buckstitch lacing chisel 1/8" (3 mm), (angle 45) € 8,50
eight prong chisel (3 mm) € 12,75
thonging chisel set , 3 × oneprong, 3× three prong and 1 handle. Width 1,5 mm, 2,5 mm & 3,0 mm. (per set) € 29,25
- Largest offer in the Netherlands
- Over 45 years of experience
- Fast delivery
- Large stock
Used to put slits in the leather for lacing or buckstitching.
The books shown in related articles (see bottom of this page) show the versatile usage of leather lace. The books focus on using it as decoration on edges and other parts of bags, wallets etc.
||Lacing chisels one prong chisel (3 mm)
- We recommend using a wooden, nylon or rawhide mallet to preserve your stamps and setters from wear.
- For the large 2d-3D stamps we advise you to use a mallet at least 300 grams.
- We advise using a nylon cutting block with a piece of thick leather on top. This will expand the life expectancy exponential.
- Make sure you have a solid non springy foundation/worktop.
- Never use a wood or metal as a base in combination with knives or punches!
- The incorrect use of our products will not be compensated!